Originally intended as a simple and short game tutorial
especially written to give a good example of:
- 2D-motion (vectors)
- images created at run-time
- variable game-flow and control
- simple random handling
- variable collection handling
- simple artificial intelligence
- score and difficulty handling
- simple heads-up display
- simple collision detection
- keyboard and mouse control
This game comes in various flavors,
the original being simply a single source code file.
If you just want to play the game, grab this version;
having major improvements over the original,
such as added sound effects and music,
higher visual intensity (special effect)
and changes in gameplay and opponents.
The package contains a (Windows) executable,
library (music), audio files and contact info.